What is Froogal?
Froogal is a savings platform built for millennials.
Your account comes with:
- Savings account
- 50+ rewards options
- Social capabilities (couples, groups, organizations)
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Goal-based savings format
Have questions about
something else? Email us at
What do I need to open an
You'll need to provide all of the classic information needed to open a bank account:
- Full Name
- Current Address
- Social Security Number
- Birth Date
- Picture of
issued ID (driver's license)
What rewards are available?
Froogal currently has 50+ rewards available to users with a focus on 4 areas:
4. Lifestyle (groceries, music, tv, etc)
For a full list of rewards, click here:
Are my deposits FDIC insured?
Yes, your savings account is insured up to the FDIC limit. Froogal works with FDIC-insured banks to store your deposits.
How do I earn rewards?
Simple! Save money, earn points, redeem points for the rewards you love!
For more detail, read this article about how the whole process works:
What do you do for security?
Froogal makes security a top priority. Some things we do to ensure account safety:
- Funds are always kept at our bank partner
- Requiring HTTPS on all pages
- Storing passwords hashed with the bcrypt algorithm.
- Database encryption for all sensitive data
Open an account right from your laptop